(Vedi sotto per la versione italiana)
Writing effective e-mails in our native language is challenging enough; the difficulty in another language is obviously magnified. The quantity of time we spend writing e-mails in a foreign language often exceeds the quality of the message we actually send. We all know that it takes twice as long, and even longer, to write something in another language, don’t we? I know, I can assure you, it is the same for me in Italian! No matter how ‘fluent’ we are in a second language, we always worry about embarrassing ourselves and not giving our usual professional image when we communicate to our customers and business in a language that isn’t ours.
Stressful and time-consuming
One of the most time consuming, yet important, tasks that we have to do each day is to go through our inboxes that overflow with messages that require responses – urgent and non. Precious time is taken away from the activities and results we have to produce while we worry and feel frustrated about making mistakes, creating misunderstandings and not being able to express ourselves in the same way as we can in our own language. With the amount of e-mails we have to deal with on a daily basis, even seemingly “unimportant” e-mails become much bigger obstacles than they should be. All this frustration leads us to build up even more stress in our work.
NO more pain – no more stress
Learning to write in English, however, does not have to be painful and stressful. This book has been specifically created with you in mind. It aims to help you to:
No more stress – No more pain!
- become more competent and confident in writing e-mails in English;
- have at your disposal, all the basic key expressions and phrases you’ll need;
- express yourself clearly, simply and concisely;
- write organized, focused and effective e-mails;
- avoid writing unnecessary e-mails;
- obtain the results, information or action you require more effectively and promptly.
Practical and informative e-book
This practical and informative e-book offers you:
- over 100 pages;
- five distinct modules – each focusing on different components and structure of an email;
- indispensable guidance for writing simple, short and organized e-mails in English;
- useful and valuable information and advice on e-mail communication and structure;
- key functional language and phrasal verbs;
- lots of essential formal and informal functional phrases and expressions in English;
- lots of practical activities for you to complete;
- lots of practical activities to help you immediately repeat, practice and consolidate the language and concepts introduced in each module.
- lots of practical rules for you to have available whenever you need them.
I’ve created a simple seven point framework to follow to make things easy for you:
7 point framework
- identify your audience;
- identify the purpose of your e-mail;
- write a suitable subject line;
- select an appropriate greeting and opening phrase (you have a wide selection to choose from);
- say why you are writing (there are lots of phrases for you to use);
- select an appropriate closing phrase and sign off (again you have lots to choose from);
- check your e-mail for errors and style then push the send button.
It’s as simple as that!
Obviously you have to add all the relative personal content – time / dates / official data etc. (unfortunately, I can’t give you this information!) but along with:
- sample e-mails;
- reference data;
- punctuation rules;
- spelling rules.
- you now have everything you’ll need in order to be able to easily write effective and focused e-mails in English! Finally no more stress and no more sitting in front of a blank page!
Here are some of the things they are saying about this book
How To EASILY Write Effective E-mails In English
Click below to order your copy directly from Amazon.co.uk
Or, if you prefer, you can order it directly from any of the other Amazon sites.
La Versione Italiana
La posta elettronica è diventata un elemento fondamentale nella comunicazione di tutti i giorni, soprattutto nel mondo del lavoro. Oggi le e-mail sono il principale mezzo di comunicazione non solo all’interno delle organizzazioni, ma anche tra consumatori, clienti, partner commerciali e colleghi. Sono immediate, veloci e facili da utilizzare.
Clicca qui per ordinare la tua copia su Amazon.co.uk, o se preferisci puoi ordinarlo direttamente su www.amazon.it